Is a Sunken Living Room Fiberglass Pool Right for You?
Do you like having your cake and eating it too? Do you believe that you and your family deserve the ultimate backyard oasis that will be the envy of the neighborhood?
If the answer to these questions is a resounding “YES,” we know exactly what you need.
An inground sunken living room fiberglass pool.
Never heard of it, you say? We’re not surprised. We just invented it! And we want YOU to be the first to know about it. But is it right for you? A sunken living room fiberglass pool is right for you if:
- You like being first. If you always have the best and shiniest new toys, an inground sunken living room fiberglass pool is for you. Your backyard swimming pool paradise will be the talk (and envy!) of the neighborhood.
- You want the best of both worlds. Imagine being able to have a resort-like swim-up bar, a conversation area, a dining table or a fire pit right inside your pool for the absolute ultimate entertaining area. Then, top your sunken living room with a putting green or tanning platform. If your yard is big, you have even more room for other landscaping features. If your yard is not so big, It’s a creative way to incorporate a lot of options in a small space.
- You crave an oasis of tranquility. If relaxation is what you’re after, order your sunken living room fiberglass pool with a built-in spa instead! Think of the bliss of moving back and forth between the warm, bubbling water of your spa and the cool, refreshing, crystal clear water of your pool.
Sounds pretty fabulous right? It is. So, why wouldn’t everyone in the world want one? A sunken living room fiberglass pool may not be right for you if:
- You want loads of swim space. The way you plan to use your inground pool will also be a factor in your decision. If you see yourself entertaining and relaxing in your new pool, a sunken living room pool is a great choice for you. However, if you really want to use your pool for recreation and exercise, you might prefer a larger pool with wide-open swim lanes.
- Budget is an issue. For as super-cool as sunken living room pools are, you might guess that they’re more expensive than a standard inground fiberglass pool. You would be correct. If all you really want is a pool with some great features (like a tanning ledge and maybe a water feature or two) that don’t break the bank, you’ll still be thrilled with all the choices for standard fiberglass pool designs. They’re amazing too!
So, which Thursday Pools fiberglass pool design is right for you? You’ll have to decide that for yourself. There are so many great choices available today, and they just keep getting better. If you’re ready to take the plunge with a new inground fiberglass pool, get an estimate today.
And if you think a Sunken Living Room fiberglass pool is right for you, get on the waitlist now, they’re coming in 2020!