Thursday Pools Brings the Custom Features of Gunite Pools to Fiberglass
FORTVILLE, Ind.– Gunite (or concrete) pools have long been prized for the ability to create a fully custom design. However, recent innovations in the fiberglass pool industry are giving fiberglass pool customers amazing features and options for their fiberglass pools, along with the ease of maintenance and lower overall cost when compared to gunite.
The Aspen Design by Thursday Pools is a great example. It’s a huge pool loaded with many of the features that gunite pool customers choose, such as:
- The biggest tanning ledge in the industry. A huge, 12” deep tanning ledge, big enough for two lounge chairs with room to spare gives you ample room for relaxing.
- Non-skid surface. The floor, stairs, benches and tanning ledges are all non-skid for convenience and safety. They’re easy on your feet as well as your furry friends’ paws.
- Extended benches. Benches run the full length of the pool for sitting and socializing!
- Dual swim-outs. Swim-out exits at both ends of the pool make for easy entrance and exit for kids of all ages.
- A courtesy ledge. A convenient ledge around the deep end of the pool allows you a resting point wherever you are in the pool.
- A large open swim area. The wide open swim area is great for lap swimming, games and other water activities.
“We are constantly working to set the trend and create new innovations in the fiberglass pool industry,” said COO Ed Vondell. “We’re especially proud of our Aspen design, as it incorporates so many of our best features and innovations.”
Thursday Pools is also the fiberglass pool industry’s only ISO 9001 and ISO 14001-certified manufacturer, so quality assurance tests are conducted throughout the entire production process, ensuring the highest quality and durability. All of their models have beautiful gel coat finishes in a variety of colors that will never have to be resurfaced during regular maintenance over the years.
Other Thursday Pools fiberglass industry innovations include:
- The Backfill Eliminator: A patent-pending system for installing fiberglass pools with large built-in tanning shelves.
- The Fiberglass Pool Anchoring System®: A patented system that provides fiberglass pool owners with the industry’s only option for safely draining their fiberglass pools while maintaining their warranty.
- The Lucky 7 Skimmer™: A skimmer designed specifically to accommodate the angled walls of fiberglass pools.
- Beach entry (zero entry) Available January 2019. (Utility and design patent pending.) Thursday Pools is the first and only fiberglass pool manufacturer to offer this luxury option, previously only available in gunite pools.
Thursday Pools manufactures one-piece, inground fiberglass swimming pools at its facility in Fortville, Indiana. Dedicated to bringing cutting-edge innovations to the pool world, Thursday Pools designs and handcrafts fiberglass pools to the highest standards.