The Top 10 Reasons You Should Own Your OWN Pool!
Advantages to having your own backyard swimming pool oasis.
There’s a pool in your community, and you’re eagerly anticipating spending your day off there … soaking up the sun, taking a refreshing dip whenever you get too warm, or closing your eyes and taking a little snooze. But when you’re sharing the pool with strangers, it’s often not quite the paradise you’re imagining. The water may be way too hot or way too cold for your taste. There may be a loud group sharing jokes that you don’t find funny. And what about the time you packed everything up to go to the pool, got yourself all settled in and realized you forgot the sunscreen? Yeah … your relaxing day at the pool is sometimes not so relaxing after all.
What if you didn’t have to share? What if you were in total control of your day at the pool? What if you didn’t have to go anywhere but right outside your back door?
Let’s take a look at the top 10 reasons you should own your OWN pool!
- You’ll get that precious “me time”. That relaxing day at the pool we were talking about earlier is truly yours. You can spend the day at the pool with anyone you want to invite. But, if you want the pool all to yourself for the WHOLE DAY, you can do that too!
- You have the perfect place to party. Having a pool, you can create fun, pool-themed events. Whether you’re sharing your pool with a few close friends or inviting all the neighbors to join the fun, your pool will be the go-to party spot!
- You can spend quality time with your kids (AND their friends!) Kids grow up so fast. Having a pool is a great way to keep them wanting to spend time at home as they get older. Plus, they’re likely to spend less time on their devices and more family time with you! Also, if your kids are spending more time at home, their friends are likely to be there too. It’s incredibly valuable to have time to get to know the kids YOUR kids are spending time with and develop relationships with them as well.
- You can improve your overall health and fitness. Swimming and other water exercises have an amazing effect on your body, including chronic pain relief and weight loss. You’ll strengthen just about every muscle group while simultaneously getting a great cardio workout. Swimming can lower your stress levels and even your blood pressure.
- You’ll enjoy the convenience. Packing lunches, towels, sunscreen and water every time you want to go to the pool gets old. Especially when you forget the sunblock, or worse, you forget to unpack and leave wet clothes in your vehicle overnight. When your perfect paradise is just a few steps from your back door, enjoying pool days is easy!
- You control the temperature. Everyone has their own idea of what the perfect water temperature is. What feels refreshing to one person might feel freezing to another. With your own pool, you get to choose what feels “just right” to you and set your heater or chiller to whatever temperature makes you happy.
- You control the water quality. Let’s face it. When you get into a public pool, you can never be sure of what’s in that water with you. It’s not pleasant to think about, but unless you’re doing the pool maintenance yourself, you have no way of knowing what invisible contaminants might be swimming alongside you and your family. Having your own pool means the peace of mind of knowing that the water is healthy, balanced and ready for fun all the time.
- You may increase your home’s value. Depending on where you live, adding an inground fiberglass pool to your backyard will most likely increase your home’s value. So, in addition to making an investment in quality family time, you’ll be making an investment in your home’s value too!
- You can have a staycation every day. With a pool of your own, you might feel like you never need to spend money on a vacation again. And, if you love the beach, you can even bring the shore to your own back door by getting a beach entry fiberglass pool. You’ll feel like you’ve been transported to an island getaway (but you can still sleep in your own, comfy bed.)
- You’ll be able to look out the window at your beautiful pool. A gorgeous fiberglass inground pool adds a shimmering finishing touch to any backyard. Even when you’re not swimming in it, being able to see sparkling blue water is calming and rejuvenating. With all the fabulous fiberglass pool designs available, you’re sure to find one that perfectly complements your home’s aesthetic and fits your family’s personality.
Ready to take the plunge?
These are ten pretty great reasons, right? Are you convinced? Ready to take the plunge with a fiberglass inground pool of your own? Enjoy all the perks that the fiberglass pool lifestyle has to offer. Get an estimate on a beautiful backyard swimming oasis all your own. You’ll wonder why you didn’t do it years ago.
Get an estimate on a new fiberglass pool today!
About Thursday Pools
Thursday Pools designs and manufactures the world’s most durable and elegantly crafted fiberglass pools. We are ISO 9001 certified, which means that fiberglass pool shells are made with the highest standards and from the best quality material available. We are also ISO 14001 certified, which means we are committed to environmental stewardship. Our one-piece, inground fiberglass swimming pool manufacturing facility is located in Fortville, Indiana. At Thursday Pools, we aspire to be the world’s most respected fiberglass pool manufacturer and to help our customers create a lifetime of memories with their family and friends.
Thursday Pools fiberglass industry innovations include: